Friday 28 October 2011

New blog!

Okay, so I was getting irritated at myself for letting my Voodoo Child blog get into such a state: it currently contains a lot of rants; a couple of reviews and a whole load of mental purging, whether that involves quoting lyrics or pieces of literature that I can relate to, uploading pictures that I like or entire streams of consciousness that nobody cares about, it's all there.
I'm still going to post in that blog but I'm going to keep it for more personal posts and use this one to try and refine my skills as a writer as they've actually got worse in the past couple of years which is really getting to me. This is going to contain reviews of books/films/places/anything else that interests me (or makes me want to drink bleach) , as well as the odd piece about something that I feel the need to rant about before I burst. You know the type: religion, abortion, conspiracy theories etc. etc.
There might even be the odd creative piece but I highly doubt it as that kind of stuff usually gets scribbled on scrappy bits of paper and hidden from humanity.
 Hopefully it will be pretty interesting but it doesn't much matter to me if nobody reads it: this is really just a place where I can come to write every so often so that my brain doesn't completely fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment